Thursday, November 12, 2009

-Thank You For Being Insensitive.

I had a so-so day today. My 'barkada' (whatever you call them!) ruined it since I first came at school. And my classmates cheered up my day on the afternoon. Like I said, so-so. *Oops! Nine :"> MADE my day more than anyone. I'm disappointed that I didn't bring a camera! He looked wayyy gorgeous. :)

-----------------

Morning scenario.
They made me cry. Yes, they really did. I don't know why I cried actually, because I'm not really the type of person who would cry when being insulted.

what did they do?
they wanted to be excused from the opening of the Intrams. Well our CIC coordinator said we can be, he'll excuse us for we had to arrange some stuffs in the CIC. they attended the activity after all, for the CIC was locked until 12 >:) Then I said I don't want to be excused because literally, it'd be like missing off a part of your high school life. Intrams only happen once a year and we only have 4 years in high school. I don't want to waste it. They were okay with it 2 days ago then now, they had theories as to why I don't want to be excused. ONE: *Carol said it was because Ex-Friend (to those who don't know about the codename, he's Four) was there. I got pissed. Why? Because first, I DO NOT like that codename. I mean, ex-friend? what the hell is that? He wasn't THEIR friend, he was MY friend. Second, whatever he and I had was past. Why would I even want to see him? He used to be special, but not anymore.
SECOND: *Mulan added something on what Carol said.. She said, "hinde, nandun kasi yung mga boylets ni Kat! ayos lang yan Kat, wala tayong magagawa kung maganda ka talaga." Then they laughed out loud. I don't know what happened but I suddenly wanted to walk out on them. Probably because I thought that what Mulan means when she said those words was that I'm a flirt. Or that I love boys and that's why I wanted to be there. It kinda hurts in my part because they were all laughing and no one stood up for me. So I just let it be. I really exploded when Carol brought it up again at the gym. We were standing there and she said the same thing about 'ex-friend' again. I really gave her a mad look even if I didn't want to. I don't know, it was how I responded I guess. I gave her that mad look and I said a bad word. That was when I already wanted to cry. So we sat down on the bench and I didn't talk to anyone. My mind was blank. Then I started to tear up. Few tears were falling out of my eyes and I wanted to get away.

I'm gonna end it here. I don't want to recall it anymore. They piss me off so much. That's it.

I drew a SMILE @ 7:31 PM l 0Comment