Friday, October 23, 2009

-ERRR.

first of all, I'd like to say Happy Personnel's Day to all the faculty and staff of the SBCA HS Department :)

...


How was my day? I guess it was embarrassing FUN. Pun intended.
CVE was alright, but Geom was a pain in the head. Ugh, I went totally blank on the conditionals! and the test wherein there's the <, >, and = was hard :|
please, I'm desperate to get at least an 84 on geometry.
Well, tests are done. I can not take back time. Goodluck to me.

So then it was break time, we went to CIC, our usual place. Two of the third year members went in there together with their friends then sir noticed that most of them weren't a part of the CIC team, so he asked them to leave. Know why I'm even saying this? Because Trixie said something that was wayyy off. She said, "oo nga Joe, lumayas ka na!!" -- WOW. That was totally uncalled for, knowing that you're not even close to that person nor was he your enemy. SOME of them are totally pakialameras.
Then after that, I went to the canteen with Cherrie and Paige. We entered on the entrance where my crush usually hangs out, then I saw him. I was like, "ang tae talagaaaaaa. ayoko naa, ang gwapo niya talaga err
:">", then Cherrie asked me who he was there -- again, because she forgot. Then Paige told me that she'd tell her which one so I continued buying my food. When they got back, Cherrie said, "grabe si Paige! tinuturo talaga si Charming. As in turo sa direction nya! sinasabi pa talaga na si Charming un". I was shocked. She shouldn't have done that because that would've been TOO obvious. :| (kay, Imma fast forward a little bit)
...
we went on the covered court when they saw Charming again. He was just like 12 inches away from us. Then Paige said, "Kat, si CHARMING!". If ever my eyes could pop out by themselves, they would definitely pop at that time. I told her to shut up then Trixie -- just noticing him a little late -- said the same, but in a murmur way. Paige started to raise her hand and point to his direction again, so I said, "Paige tang ina! wag kang ganyan", still she did. It was like, she'd raise her hand a bit and point at him then move the hand in another direction. It was funny but it kinda pissed me off.

...

gym time. The activity has begun. It was really fun. The 'dance' of the third year students was hilarious. Very. Haha at the part when they took their clothes off and some of the boys' pants started to go down :)) it was Rated R. Nah, just kidding. But it was really funny. XD

at the start of the activity, I whispered to Paige and Bella to never ever mention Charming's name, ever. For behind them is one of Charming's close? friends. They said alright. The activity was almost done when Paige did the unexpected. She actually shouted Charming's name. Like out loud. What with all the people surrounding us. I literally died right then and there. That was the most stupid-est thing ever. x| I reacted, I said shit over and over. I told Paige why did she call out his name when I said she shouldn't! She said, "akala ko tinutukoy mo si Joe! Yun pala si Charming. Sorry!" Ugh. It was a really embarrassing day. x|





Names I used:
Trixie - friend #1
Cherrie - friend #2
Paige - friend #3
Bella - friend #4
Charming - him :)
Joe - the dude.

I drew a SMILE @ 9:13 PM l 0Comment